Đăng : một năm trước · 0
She held a long bow, and the top of the long arrow was wrapped in round red silk, facing the small drum placed under the trees on the shore. An arrow shot, only to hear a thump, the drum actually burst open, burst out countless petals, it seems that there are copper coins. As a result, every small drum broke, and there was a burst of cheers in the boat and on the shore. There was more than one boat in the river, and she was not the only one who stood with a bow, but she was the only one who was the center of attention, because she smiled confidently and openly, and the long bow in her hand shot out quickly, with a continuous thump, and the arrow did not fall, leaving the others behind in the mud. On the boat and the bridge on the shore, I don't know how many people stared at the woman, but in this kind of attention, no one could see her, only focused on the drums, high-spirited and proud. Suddenly, standing on the bridge, Mei Zhuyu's first impression of Chang'an was fixed in his mind. See her, then know Changan. It was indeed very lively and beautiful, and everything that could not touch him in the past seemed to come alive, blowing into his heart by the warm wind of that day. Later, he settled in Chang'an and heard the woman's name, Wu Zhen. The only elder sister of Wu Zhen, the second wife of Yu Gongfu, was the empress of the court. She was a noble woman with an unruly character. Later, when he joined the Ministry of Punishment, he often heard people mention her, and occasionally saw her in the distance. Every time she rode to and fro in a hurry, as if she would never stay like the wind. Lang Jun,Thyroid Powder Factory, what are you thinking about? Wu Zhen scratched Mei Zhuyu's chin to bring him to his senses. That pair of bright, once did not shine into anyone's eyes, clearly reflecting the shadow of plum chasing rain. Mei Zhuyu suddenly grabbed her hand and said abruptly, "I didn't think you would agree to the marriage." But it was probably the first time in his life that he wanted to ask for something, whether he could get it or not, he still took the initiative to ask for it for the sake of his mind. He thought that if he could not, he would have no chance, and he would not think about it again in the future. But he did not expect that she actually should be, like that a strange combination of circumstances into his hands of the crabapple flower, fell to his side. Wu Zhen leaned on his shoulder and said with a smile, "Maybe you came too coincidentally. I like people too." "The first time I saw you, I mean when I turned into a cat and went to see you, you washed my paws stained with ink and held out your sleeve for me to wipe, and I thought, this husband is really interesting." "Then I sneaked into your house to look for the bones, and you found me and dragged me out from under the bed with my wrists clasped. I thought, what a keen husband." Wu Zhen laughed twice, "this is the first time I've been so embarrassed." Mei Zhuyu: "…" Can not see the mess, Fungal Chitosan Manufacturer ,Lactoferrin Manufacturer, but has been very calm look. Holding his neck, Wu Zhen giggled and said, "As a result, you are more embarrassed than I am. The host is even more nervous than the'little thief '. He almost fell down." At that time, she thought, ah, isn't this husband interested in me? Thinking all the way, Wu Zhen laughed all the way. The more he thought about it, the more overjoyed he was. He fell into the bosom of Mei Zhuyu. Mei Zhuyu picked her up and looked at the bright moon that rose at an unknown time overhead. But I still don't know why Lang Jun likes me so much. Mei Zhuyu looked at Wu Zhen in her bosom for a moment. Suddenly she reached out her hand to cover her eyes. She lowered her head and kissed her on the