Đăng : một năm trước · 0
"***!"! This is not a gang fight, this is more bullying less! Xi Chen scolded, as if he despised Shen Xiujin, but he was the first to jump up and join the battle with shining eyes. Bai Yuxing covered his forehead and Chen was really anxious to see the world in disorder. Now that Xi Chen has come off the stage, there is no reason for him not to come off the stage. Two people entangled Xiao Heng, Shen Xiujin neatly pulled Jane Tong out of the battlefield, a bend, without saying a word, the whole Jane Tong on the shoulder, "to you." Bai Yuxing stole a glance at the person who left in a very natural and unrestrained way. "***!"! Xiu, this bastard! Xiao Heng looked at Jane Tong was taken away, anxious, more ruthless: "get out of the way, good dog is not in the way!" " And Jian Tong was stuffed into the car by Shen Xiujin. Where to go Jane Tong looked at the road section and asked hurriedly. Civil Affairs Bureau! She panicked: "The Civil Affairs Bureau is off duty!" The man chuckled, "You are so naive." She seemed to read the light smile in his eyes, more panic, reached out to pull the car door: "Open the door!"! I want to get off! Chapter 176 you are too naive. Jian Tong got off the bus as he wished, but he was carried off. I'm not getting out of the car! Let go of me! Let it go Most of her body was carried by Shen Xiujin, leaving only a pair of hands. She grabbed the car door in a pitiful way and kicked him with two feet. Anyway,30ml dropper bottle, she didn't have eyes behind her. It was unknown whether she had kicked the man in her panic. Weren't you the one who just said to get off? "Chien Tong one, immediately resumed Pure Brightness:" Before the prison, you do not die also refused to marry me? She went back sarcastically. That was a mistake. I'm correcting the mistake now. On the man's handsome face, there was a flash of light, and under the lamplight, the side face became more and more resolute. "Shen Xiujin," she laughed, "I am also correcting my mistakes now." Two people hit the machine front to speak,oil dropper bottle, the man's eyes slightly cold, ignored her words, turned a deaf ear to say: "From today on, you will be my Shen Xiujin's wife, my child's mother." "Shen Xiujin, you make me sick!" Jian Tong scolded ferociously. The man's long and narrow eyes flashed with deep light: "You are going to marry the man who makes you sick!" "I won't sign it!" "Child, you are naive again." At this time, Jane Tong has not yet understood the meaning of Shen Xiujin's words. Until Sitting in front of a small lamp in the Civil Affairs Bureau. I won't sign it. She said lightly, sweeping the things on the table. The people in the office were still complaining when they came, but now they are too nervous to speak. Do not even dare to look up to see where this is to get married, this is to force marriage! He has been working diligently in this position for seven or eight years, and he has never been so anxious to get married. Shen Xiujin's pale eyes swept over Jane Tong's face and suddenly reached out and grabbed her hand. Jane Tong panicked: "What are you doing?"! Do you know it's against the law? "You go and sue." He grabbed her hand and wrote her name on her paper, one stroke at a time. Under a dozen strokes, cosmetic packaging wholesale ,Glass Cosmestic Containers, the word "Jane" appeared on the paper. Shen Xiujin! This is compulsion! He shouted in a rough voice in a panic. He looked up for help and looked at the staff opposite: "I don't want to.". You help me. The staff on the opposite side immediately put their heads aside: "Miss, this is your housework, it is better for you to discuss it, and then discuss it." I am not his wife! This is not a family matter! You saw it! You saw everything! Why not say