Đăng : một năm trước · 0
The wordless heavenly book, the book of prophecy, is the treasure left by the ancient gods in the world, giving the human race infinite vitality and hope. The first page opened. Ordinary people, though the weakest race in our world, have seven emotions and six desires, which is the gift of the Creator of Heaven. Now, give you the Book of Prophecy, and may you make good use of it so that the human race will be free from the disturbance of the three realms. If those who violate morality and righteousness get this book, their souls will die and disappear! These three sentences were not signed, but Yunyuan thought that they were probably written by the owner of the calligraphy treasure of this day, a great God in ancient times. Continue to page two. A blank. In a moment, two lines appeared. No word, no disaster. If there is a letter in the book from heaven, there will be a great disaster in the world. Drive the Heavenly Book to tell the future cause and effect. After Yunyuan understood these two lines of words, he immediately shouted, "Heavenly Book, please tell me the fate of Master in the future!" A flash of golden light in the book from heaven. Life criticism: reincarnation, moral preservation. After another hundred years, the soul will go to the West. Yunyuan laughed out. It's really a good fate. Going to the Western Heaven is the best fate for those who practice Buddhism! What the benefactor said was right! Only Who on earth is that girl? She said she had returned the little monk's things, and what was it. Yun yuan sighed, very weak. The use of yin-yang eyes is extremely exhausting. He fell asleep in a daze with a book from heaven in his arms. And then it was a dream. When the handsome man saw the girl frowning on the edge of the Nai River, he flew down to heaven affectionately,gold heap leaching, approached her and asked, "What is this fairy looking at?" The fairy looked up at him and quickly got up and saluted. I just don't understand why the people in heaven claim to be noble and noble immortals, but they refuse to help these mortals. She pointed to the wailing souls in the river. They are washed by the river to wash away all the past lives hidden in their souls, and finally float and annihilate in this world. The man was surprised that the fairy had such a kind heart. In fact, in today's heaven, the immortals have lived too long, so long that they are indifferent to everything, as if they had forgotten all the floating souls in the world, without desire and without love. Uh Hearing what the fairy said, I also felt that the world needed such a fairy to save these poor mortals. It's just that at the beginning of the three realms, the division between the immortals and the human race is still unclear, and I'm afraid it's still uncertain. "That's what Daxian said." The fairy in white was blessed. "The little fairy is showing off." "How did you notice this?" The man was curious. That is to say, Portable gold trommel ,manganese beneficiation plant, he is very curious about this girl. The girl in white smiled shyly. "Actually, it's because the Xianfu where I live is not far from the Nai River. Sometimes I'm attracted by the cries in the river." "These ghosts are too presumptuous." The man is serious. The girl in white shook her head disapprovingly. "They can't help it.". But I also find it interesting to live on the Nai River. Some wise souls will tell me the story of their lifetime, with joy and sorrow, which makes me sigh with emotion, why there are rumors in ancient