Đăng : một năm trước · 0
"All right!"! Your father and your uncle Li have a study to talk with. Be careful, Uncle Li said he would break your leg at noon! She glared at him and took her sister's hand. "I'll take you to see Fangcheng's room. After he went to Beijing to go to college, he was left in a mess. Just let you see how bad he was when he was a child." She likes her sister, but what's the use of her liking! And who is that Uncle Li in this family? Uncle Li seems to be more worried about Fang Cheng than his father. What kind of home is this? Who is Fang Cheng's father?! We were taken upstairs, and the first thing Liu Ma opened was Fang Cheng's room. As Liu Ma said, the room was really messy. Clothes were thrown on the bed, and a book was thrown on the floor, as if the owner had just left for five minutes. It must have taken Liu Ma a lot of thought to keep it like this! I bent down and picked up the book on the ground. It was the Seven Heroes and Five Gallants! It was the one that the teacher was waving in his hand. The ink dot on the paper is still there! Can not help but some surprise, open, the book actually has his commentary. He seems to have been studying very hard since then. Sister! Xiao Ming pushed me, and I suddenly felt like a dream, "Liu Ma took us to see the room." "Mmm!"! Fang. Brother-in-law, I'll take this book to read. I shook the book sincerely. In fact, even if he didn't give it to me, I didn't intend to return it to him. You're still reading when you get to my house. Are you willing to let me be beaten to death? He gritted his teeth and groaned. I can't read at your house? You can't compare with me anyway. Accept your fate! I smiled, but the book was still in my hand and I didn't mean to put it down. Liu Ma smiled and took us to see our room, which was opposite Fang Cheng. The two rooms share a bathroom, which is said to have hot water 24 hours a day. I noticed that when Liu Ma took us out, my sister sat absently on Fang Cheng's messy bed. Liu Ma settled down and we went downstairs. I also sat on the bed. Suddenly,gold shaking table, I felt that it was not a good idea to come back for the Spring Festival. Second elder sister Xiao Ming came over and sat beside me. He was a little uncomfortable. I smiled. I didn't have to look in the mirror to see how ugly my smile was. I didn't want to talk. Suddenly I remembered the scene in Love Story when Jenny first came to Oliver's house. I didn't think I would have such a day, although the protagonist is not me! Thank God it wasn't me! "Why are you still sitting? Go downstairs and prepare for the New Year's Eve dinner.". By the way, I have to call Fang Cheng, and his father calls him! "I'll go!" I stood up, and she smiled at me again. The smile was tolerant and something else, but I didn't want to tell what it was. Xiao Ming, come down and help Liu Ma set the table! She pulled Xiao Ming down,Portable gold trommel, it seems to be able to stay in the chief's home for so many years, it is really necessary to have the ability. I arrived at the door of their room and was about to knock when I heard my sister's weak voice: "Let's break up!" " "Listen to me, we can go to the hostel, we can not see them again, my father will not, can not do anything to you!" Why not Xiao Ying! If she were the one who came back with you today, it would be a different story! It's the first time she's been so insecure. Yeah, if she came back with me today, it would be very different. My uncle will meet us at the airport, my father will be waiting for us at the door, and my mother will put a big gold bracelet on her hand! But what about me? Why doesn't anyone ask me what I want? He is anxious, "Xiao Ying is very good, I have never seen such a perfect girl, gold cil machine ,[