Đăng : một năm trước · 0
"Who saved you, Wendy? I must thank him very much." Nine prince said in the side, this sentence is from the heart, after all, if Wendy really died, his life will be very difficult. Everyone was waiting for Wendy to say who had saved her. Even a swordsman like Wendy was seriously injured, so the person who saved him should be a master, even a famous person on the mainland. Wendy looked at the nine princes with a strange face and a smile in her eyes. At that time, I had fainted and did not see clearly. Later, when I woke up, I could only stay in a room to recover because of my serious injuries. It was the little girl who took care of me today. When I recovered, I was sent back. Then he glanced at Song Ge, who was sitting not far away. Where did you recover from your injuries? Horry asked with interest. Far away from here, I don't know where it is. I sat on the body of Feng Lei Peng Diao and flew for a day before I returned to the Red Moon City. Wendy said very naturally. Song Ge listened to Wendy's words and felt that this woman was so unusual that she could even lie so indifferently. Wendy had always thought that the news of her disappearance was deliberately leaked by her attacker, so that she could provoke a fight between Greenland and Kgalagadi. This force was probably the Rocky Empire. If she told Song Ge, it would bring him unnecessary trouble. She didn't want the person who saved her to be in any danger. Everyone talked about it, and the focus was naturally on who the mysterious person was, who the little girl was, and how it was possible that there was nothing in the forbidden curse. But Wendy's answer was so vague that she could not discuss anything at all. Gradually, she put it all down, but paid attention to it in her heart. The servants outside brought in the unique desserts of the Bauhinia Hotel and all kinds of fresh fruits that could not be seen at this time. Everyone stood up to taste them. The scene was chaotic for a while, but the atmosphere was more warm and casual. Two or three people chatted with each other. Song Ge knew that such an occasion would not have anything to do with himself, so he took a glass of wine and sat in a corner, drinking it full, thinking about centaurs in his mind. A faint fragrance drifted over, Song Ge did not look up, but he knew that it was not the smell of spices, but the body fragrance of the human body. Looking up, I saw Wendy, dressed in white, come to me. Naturally, she sat down next to him and looked at Song Ge with a half-smile. Without avoiding suspicion, she leaned slightly towards Song Ge and asked softly, heavy duty warehouse rack , "Should I call you President Shuinan, or …?" Song Ge? Volume two basically achieves a well-off society. Chapter 167-Fragrance in the Heart (Part 1) Chapter 167 lingering fragrance in the heart (I). He almost did it when Wendy said it. What is he now, the foreign prophet of the orcs! Or, to put it another way, a potential enemy of humanity. If Wendy shouted Song Ge now, the brave men in the house might eat him without even giving Song Ge time to tear up the spell, or the kind with no bones left. But Song Ge calmed down immediately, and Wendy should not say anything. If she had wanted to betray herself, she would not have concealed that she had saved him just now, nor would she have whispered in her ear like a friend now. Besides, Song Ge has not known Wendy for a long time, but he has heard a lot about her character. Such a person will not be ungrateful, so Song Ge's heart is slowly put down. What is Miss Wendy saying? Song Ge said with a surprised face. Wendy listened to Song Ge not to admit, did not speak, but looked at Song Ge's face with interest, as if to find some flaws. After looking at it for a while, he found that Song Ge actually blushed a little and burst out laughing. Wendy is absolutely beautiful, but her usual tranquil appearance makes people not fe