Đăng : một năm trước · 0
If it wasn't for the war to grab territory, then so many strong people would gather.. Seem ...... Probably ...... It should be for some important purpose. ! And in the eyes of the Outland Friars. Enhance the strength of the baby, enhance the combat power of the baby, enhance.. No matter what the promotion Anyway, enough precious treasures are worth fighting for! "Not good!"! The treasure in the Fuyun Mountains is absolutely extraordinary! "You can't let Da Luo take it away!" "Originally only intended to add confusion to the old Qi monster in Fuyun Mountain, but now it seems that we can't despise it so much. Maybe it's a fairy treasure.." "I heard that Qi Laoguai went on a treasure hunt himself!" ...... All this! The Fuyun Mountains were just ordinary chaos, but suddenly they were even more chaotic. Because of all kinds of rumors, the Fuyun Mountains have produced immortal treasures that can control Qi Yun, powerful treasures that can reach the sky, peerless medicines that can be resurrected by a drop, and the remarks that immortals have left behind Tianfu treasures are scattered everywhere. Ji Yunwei looked at his brother with glassy eyes. How cruel! Much worse than him! He also let people throw a few thousand-year-old elixir plants in the place where different forces gather, and occasionally let a few people lead the fire. Just a little disturbance. But as soon as his brother came, things seemed to be getting bigger. Looked at the two people to share the official information,Narrow aisle rack, has come to the support of the four States, Jin Hou also replied, said secretly came.. Is there going to be a war? "Don't worry!"! Ronaldo also needs a chance to show his strength. Ji Yunzang glanced at Yunwei and said calmly. Moreover, the more people, that looks irascible actually scruples quite a lot of Qi Laoguai,Narrow aisle rack, must not dare to meet the low-level hands.. Ji Yunwei smiled. That's good! Ji Yunzang pulled the corners of his mouth and asked in a quiet voice, "Didn't you say it was very powerful and shocked you?"? Why does it sound so weak, and you're worried that Qi Lao will hurt the weak chicken? Ji Yunwei still laughed so hard that his eyes narrowed and he laughed twice with the cunning of a fox stealing a chicken. You guess? Ji Yunzang looked at him coldly and turned his head away from him, childish! Idiot! "Also, Qi Laoguai is the seventh-order deification period, and we are the sixth-order Wuzong..". It's Wuzong In a word, our rank is lower than others, so we can't call him a weak chicken! "We are in the sixth order, and at present..". It's only the sixth order ......” Ji Yunwei looked at his brother as if he was in a bad mood, and the more he said, radio shuttle racking ,pipe cantilever rack, the more powerless he became. Finally can only change the subject, "rest assured!"! The man who came back has been rescued. You help me to make a good relationship with her, and we can be more than the sixth rank. "How sure are you?" Ji Yunzang suddenly opened his mouth. Ji Yunwei responded with a smile: "At least 20% higher than the princess!"! At least! Ji Yunzang's breath stagnated for a moment. Look back at him. He did not move until Ji Yunwei nodded his head deeply. Only then did his eyes shine brightly and he said, "Where are you?"? I'll save it! Chapter 635 the birth of Tao Qi! (32 of 36) Where is the baby? Where is Xianbao? Not born yet? "I heard that it fell into the hands of a casual practitioner, but it was taken away by the people of Yunhai Zong.." "No, I heard that dozens of casual practitioners were destroyed by the bloody cold clothes of the Jackdaw Palace, and then the elixir was taken away directly..