Đăng : một năm trước · 0
Dong Xuebin said with a wry smile, "It doesn't matter if it's not a short pile. It doesn't matter if it's a little vulva. It's all right as long as it's four sixes." The shopkeeper kept waving his hand, "46 is too difficult to take, a single is not easy to find, if 46 really match into a pair, I am not going to sell, I still keep it for fun." With a sigh, Dong Xuebin left here without surprise and went to the next shop. Boss, excuse me, do you have four six lion heads? "Oh, the biggest pair I have here is a four-four wheat tiger. Why don't you have a look?" “…… Never mind, thank you. One, two, three, looking for four in a row is the same result, just one answer-no! Not long after, Dong Xuebin shook his head and sighed and muttered, "I knew that if it was really so easy to find,Pallet rack upright, Liu Hua and his wife Tian Tian had already bought it?" He was about to go back when the cries suddenly came into his ears. Look, here is the big chicken heart, 200 pairs, here is the Panshan lion head, 400 pairs. Not far away, under the big sunshade, a group of people surrounded the walnut stall with three layers inside and three layers outside. Dong Xuebin opened the crowd and approached to see that what the shopkeeper was selling was not finished walnuts,warehouse rack manufacturer, but round green fruits. Several piles of green-skinned walnuts were placed in the basket of the stall, and five or six hands were picking them up, and the business was very hot. Because the juice of green-skinned walnuts turns black when exposed to air, the stall owner's hands look like a coal digger. He cuts the green-skinned walnuts with a knife and keeps shouting in his mouth. Dong Xuebin is no stranger to this picture. Gambling green peel, commonly known as gambling walnut. It is the kind of round green fruit that comes down from the tree without waiting for the rotten skin of the walnut itself. Most of the varieties sold in this Shilihe are childe hats, chicken hearts, tiger heads, and the most high-end lion heads. It is impossible to judge the quality, texture and size of the walnuts in the green skin from the appearance. Scientific instruments can not detect them, so they are called gambling green skin. Buying good or bad depends entirely on luck. It is a very exciting way of playing that has become popular in Beijing in recent years. The time of the tiger's head under the tree is relatively early, and it can hardly be seen in the next month. Most of the varieties sold now are lion's head. Bet on walnuts!? Dong Xuebin winked thoughtfully. Although the grade of the green peels picked out and sold by the shopkeepers was not very good, there were many exceptions. When he was working the year before last, he saw an old man open two green peels with his own eyes. As a result, Cantilever Storage rack ,heavy duty racking system, he produced a pair of 44mm wheat-ear tiger heads, which were very good. That Since you can't find four six lion heads anywhere, are you trying your luck in this pile of green skins? What if it's in there? No, not in case, the whole Panjia yuan so many green skin, four or six walnuts even if how little there must be one or two, right? The key is how to get it! You can't see it from the skin alone! There will be another outbreak today. It's the second watch. Ask for a recommendation ticket!] Chapter 65 [out! 46mm!】 (Third watch!) In front of the walnut stall, Dong Xuebin pulled his neck and observed quietly. "This year's big chicken heart is good," the stall owner barked. "Let's bet on a couple." Someone took a pair over. "I'll take a pair, these two." "All right." The proprietress with a northeastern accent next to her took the 200 yuan and threw it into a pla