Đăng : một năm trước · 0
"To tell you the truth, sister-in-law, I really have no choice but to bother you this time." What a fake! Yuck! "The stock has fallen sharply. I live in the presidential suite and have to be beheaded at any time. Sister-in-law, can you help me tide over the difficulties?" You want to borrow money? She'd rather throw it in the gutter than give him a dollar. Three points of interest will not be in arrears. "Almost all of the rent is donated to charity, and I have to donate half of the profits of the steam house. I don't have any spare money." Smelly woman! So you mean you don't want to help your little brother? "I'm sorry." He is so bad that even his eldest brother's fiancee dares to humiliate him and kill a young innocent life for no reason. Chai Cangyi, you. "Knock, knock, knock." The knock sounded. Xiao Xiang opened the door and asked for instructions. "Mr. Ding is outside the door. He cares about you, boss." Before long, Xiaoxiang avoided the side, and Ding Yushu walked into the reception room facing the wind. As soon as He Zhengli saw the man coming, he jumped up and hissed with an uncertain face. "You go back." "Hello." Ding walked up to him with a strange smile. "It's the first time we've met. Let me introduce myself. My surname is Wu. You can call me Ding." First meeting? What does this kid play? His surname is Wu? Then didn't He Zhengli also change his ancestors for eight generations! "Ding, he is my uncle." Although disdain. Ding was stunned. "Are you married?" "Mmm." She got married four months ago, but she was single immediately. But I can't help you! Ding suddenly red wet eye socket. Chai Cangyi turned pale with fright. She knew that Ding seemed to be in love with her, but the four words "unable to extricate oneself" seemed terrible! And the worst thing is,Pallet rack beams, what she likes is that proud, beautiful too unreasonable. She intuitively wanted to escape, and really put it into action to escape from the reception room! Xiaoxiang also ran away, ready to go to the counter to hide. I was so moved that Mr. Ding actually expressed his love with tears in his eyes. Ding flicked the tears from his eyes with his fingers and smiled coldly, "Little thing!" "Hey, what the hell are you doing?" He Zhengli roared discontentedly. Shh! Ding is still a gentle look,Industrial pallet rack, "see you at night when you get drunk." As Ding sipped the vodka and flicked the ash, there was a strange smile on his lips. But He Zhengli had no patience to waste with him. What kind of medicine are you selling? "The elixir that makes you and me rich." With two snorts, He Zhengli put his arm on his shoulder. "How long have you been back to T province?"? Didn't give me a chance to welcome. Moving his arm away, Ding said lightly, "I haven't been back for more than ten years. I came back for business." "Business!"! Is it business to pick up girls? This black heart is really worse than him! Even the funeral of his own parents was "not allowed to attend." What, is it against the law to chase after your old sister-in-law? Scratching the top of his head, He Zhengli laughed, "Of course it's not illegal!" "That's OK!" "Hello!"! Are you really attracted to that woman? Although he is also itching. Ding laughed heartily, "fishing for women does not need to be tempted, nor does it need love as a medium." "I agree!"! Women, Drive in racking system ,Pallet rack supplier, let men quench their thirst! Eh? Incorrect So why are you chasing that woman? Is it used for pure "sports"? "People get both money and money." Oh, so that's the abacus! Brilliant move! As long as that woman loves you to the bone, I'm afraid her billions of yuan will come to you with both hands to please you. "Your pig's head has final